Saturday, March 2, 2013

PJTV Scam

I think Bill Whittle is genius, as are many of his colleagues.

But their marketing department sucks.

I signed up for their subscription because I admire his and his colleagues work, and they promise(d, perhaps after this posting) an Android app.

After signing up and revealing my VISA underwear I couldn't find the app.

Their reply and mine thereto:

===============================================
Ticket History Note:
Hi Andy,

Thank you for contacting PJTV Support, apologies for the confusion. Unfortunately we don't currently have an app available. However, you should be able to watch using your phones browser. As streaming can be network intensive, we recommend watching only while on Wi-Fi or 4G connection.

Again, apologies for the confusion and thank you for your continued support!




Thank you for taking the time to contact PJTV. We would like to inform you that your customer ticket has been closed. Should you require further assistance, please reply to this message.

Regards,
PJTV Support Team

===============================================

BS.

THERE IS NO EFFING "CONFUSION"!

YOU LIED!

That is a LIE and FALSE ADVERTISING.

FIX IT.

Talk to Bill. I'm sure he will understand even if you cannot.

I'll take down my post if you take down yours AND cancel my subscription charge.

No comments: